Wednesday, February 24, 2010

COUNTDOWN: Final Fantasy XIII, Day Thirteen


COUNTDOWN: FINAL FANTASY XIII, DAY THIRTEEN


It's finally coming. After a grueling eight year wait Final Fantasy XIII will finally be here. This is a game I've been waiting for for so long that it's hard to believe that it's almost here. In order to prepare for Final Fantasy XIII, I'm going to be spending the next thirteen days counting down to the newest installment to my favorite series.



I LOVE Final Fantasy. I have a very unhealthy obsession with the series. I'll proudly admit it too. I could play it all day and have no guilt. (Sad, I know.) I normally don't play video games, but Final Fantasy is the exception... so is Rock Band.




Everyday I will be talking about the Final Fantasy that relates to the number of days left for the countdown. (Ten days = Final Fantasy X.) If you don't care to read about this, then I respect that. Just know that I'm going to spend the next thirteen days writing about nothing else but Final Fantasy. If you know nothing about Final Fantasy, then consider this an opportunity to learn a lot of Brandon's Useless Knowledge!

So, since XIII isn't out yet, we'll just not talk about anything today. (I know nothing about XIII so there is nothing to talk about.) We'll start the countdown tomorrow with the controversial Final Fantasy XII tomorrow. To make up for this crappy post, enjoy a Final Fantasy XIII trailer. I think the voice acting is bad in this trailer... I hope it isn't like that in the full game. Enjoy!



Until then, Good-Bye. I love all of you.

1 comment: