Sunday, June 19, 2011

An Update on my Pathetic Life


Over the past few months I have come to the realization that I suck at blogging. I would apologize to the few people that still read this blog, but I'm getting the feeling that the number has been reduced to zero or lower... so no apologies this post. ALSO! I have realized that all I do in this blog is talk about movies, and occasionally Final Fantasy. (Old timers remember the count-down to XIII? Intense stuff.)

So, I'm going to do something that I haven't done in over a year. Yes, I'm actually going to blog. And by "blog" I mean blog. No movie/music reviews. No... whatever else I talk about on this ridiculous blog. Just me talking about my pathetic life.

So for those who are unaware, I succeeded in my conquest to graduate from high school. Yes, it seems depsite everyone saying I wouldn't, I managed to rise above in a rather glorious fashion. So with that out of the way, I can now move forward in life and play guitar until my fingers bleed. Speaking of guitar, I have LOADS to talk about relating to that particular subject.

This is a picture of me walking to accept my diploma. Or something like that.

I've started yet another band. But this one is much more ambitious than my predecessors. This band is my first band that seems to be going anywhere. The band is called "Delicious Pants." I first founded the band my freshman year of high school, but forgot about it. My friend Greg and I have recently collaborated and renewed the band with new members. In just two weeks we've managed to get over a 100 fans of facebook, and record demo's of three songs. (Fourth and fifth on their way soon.)

You can check us out here. If you're kind, and like our page you can win a cool prize thing at one of our concerts. Here are some more band photos.

Me playing guitar.

One of our posters.

Anyways... that's my new band. I spent a week living in my garage because we turned it into our band space/recording studio.

So that's all that's new in my life. I'll be updating this again very soon. Probably tomorrow. I have to review a new movie. I haven't done that in a while.

By the way, I put a picture of Liam Neeson at the top of this post because my bandmates and I decided that he should be our band mascot.

No comments:

Post a Comment